We Fight Against Injustice – Wherever It May Arise
WE FIGHT AGAINST INJUSTICE – WHEREVER IT MAY ARISE
Benjamin Schonbrun & Partners have represented numerous plaintiffs in sexual harassment, race discrimination, wrongful termination, pregnancy discrimination and disability discrimination which resulted in settlements in the hundreds of thousands and millions of dollars.
- Sexual Harassment
- Race Discrimination
- Wrongful Termination
- Pregnancy Discrimination
- University of West Los Angeles School of Law, Los Angeles, California
- J.D. - 1983
- Honors: Second Year Class President
- Brooklyn College, Brooklyn, New York
- B.A. - 1975
- Major: Political Science
- Minor: Secondary Education
- Tel-Aviv University
- California, 1985
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- Sanders v. New York State Department of Correctional Services, County of Los Angeles et al.
- Calonne v. S.C.R.T.D., et al.
- Brown v. City of Hawthorne
- Scott v. County of Los Angeles
- Garcia v. City of Los Angeles
- Zammit v. City of Los Angeles
- Slaughter v. Eastwood Owners Association
- Griffith v. Davis
- Wadkins v. Hanford Auto Sales, Ford Motor Company, et al.