News About Our Firm
- Victory! Glendale wins at Ninth Circuit Court.
- SSHH along with other lawyers, Files Civil Rights Suit Challenging License Suspensions.
- John Doe I, et al. v. Nestle USA, Inc., et al.
- SSHH joins in Human Trafficking Case
- LA sued over seizure of homeless people's belongings.
- VALERIE ALBERTS et al. v. AURORA BEHAVIORAL HEALTH CARE et al.
- The DeVillena Wrongful Death Civil Rights case, in which U.S. Marine Corporal Allan "AJ" DeVillena, Jr. was tragically shot and killed by Officers Chad Nordman and Mike Heron, settles for $2.576 Million.
- Schonbrun Seplow Harris & Hoffman LLP files Petition for Certiorari on Behalf of Former Guantanamo Detainee
- SKID ROW RESIDENTS/ORGANIZATIONS SUE DOWNTOWN BUSINESS IMPROVEMENT DISTRICT AND THE CITY OF LOS ANGELES FOR UNLAWFUL SEIZURE OF PROPERTY
- ExxonMobil Indonesian Villagers Human Rights Abuse Case to Proceed in Federal Court
- Court opinion: Please ExxonMobil Indonesian Villagers Human Rights Abuse Case to Proceed in Federal Court
- Schonbrun Seplow Harris & Hoffman LLP Challenges Constitutionality of DMV Suspension System
- Jury Awards $1.5 Million to Loma Linda Transplant Doctor For Defamation After He Reported Medical Director of LLUMC Transplant Institute for Ethical Violations
- Benjamin Schonbrun and Michael Seplow achieve $2.3 million settlement for Sheriff's Use of Excessive Force against mentally ill man
The Supreme Court term begins with a knotty human rights claim against big oil.
- Attorney Paul Hoffman argues to United States Supreme Court to hold corporations liable for human rights abuses abroad.
- Victim of Brutality Files Federal Civil Rights Action
- Paul Hoffman to argue in United States Supreme Court to Hold Corporations Accountable for Human Rights Abuses in Kiobel v. Royal Dutch Petroleum
- Paul Hoffman and Victoria Don Seek Justice for Kidnap and Torture Victims
- Police Shooting of Julian Stanley Collender Challenged in Federal Court
- Schonbrun Seplow Harris & Hoffman LLP and the Harvard Human Rights Clinic Submit Evidence of Torture to the UN Special Rapporteur on Torture
Vigorous Advocacy for Those Who Have Been Harmed
At Schonbrun Seplow Harris & Hoffman, LLP, our strong and experienced team of lawyers provides excellent representation and vigorous advocacy. Our commitment to justice extends to all whose rights have been violated or who have been harmed by the wrongful or negligent conduct of others.
Since 1990, our law firm has earned a reputation for consistently obtaining outstanding results in challenging cases in the areas of:
Effective Advocacy at All Stages of the Legal Process
Advocacy is most effective if it begins immediately. Our lawyers will immediately begin investigating the facts of your case. This investigation will involve speaking to witnesses, as well as making sure critical documentation is uncovered and preserved. We will also file the requisite notices to the employer, insurance company or government entity to make certain your legal rights are preserved.
We are trial attorneys, eager to move forward to get you results. While we are certainly open to settlement prior to trial, our record of success has been built on our willingness to vigorously pursue results in every case.
Caring and Committed Counselors
While providing vigorous representation in all appropriate legal venues, our attorneys never forget who we are working for — you. We will treat you with compassion and care. In taking your case, we will explain the legal issues and your options while prosecuting your case vigorously on your behalf. We will keep you informed of important developments throughout the process. When you call or e-mail with questions or concerns, we will respond as quickly as possible.
Schonbrun Seplow Harris & Hoffman, LLP, in Los Angeles, California, wants to help you get the compensation you deserve, so you can move forward with your life.
Contact Us for an Initial Consultation
Call us at 310-396-0731 or send us an e-mail. We handle most employment law, civil rights law, discrimination and personal injury law cases on a contingency fee basis, ensuring we believe in you and your case.