The Power Of Class-Action Lawsuits
If you have been wronged by a business, individual or organization, you have the right to seek compensation for your losses. If many people suffered due to the same wrongdoing, you may seek relief via a class-action lawsuit.
A class action is a powerful legal tool as it allows plaintiffs to join forces without the need for each one to seek his or her own legal counsel.
Schonbrun Seplow Harris Hoffman & Zeldes, LLP has significant experience handling class actions for people throughout California. We are here to help you explore all the legal options available to you.
A Proven History Of Success
Our results in class-action lawsuits include:
- $217 million on behalf of drivers on Southern California toll roads (15 million class members)
- $25 million consumer class action settlement against Donald J. Trump and Trump University for deceptive practices (6,000 class members)
- A $36 million settlement on behalf of 369 real estate appraisers
- A $7.8 million settlement on behalf of CVS pharmacists
- A class-action appeal on behalf of nursing staff at California psychiatric hospitals
- A class-action lawsuit seeking unpaid overtime for insurance adjusters
Our attorneys are strong litigators who can protect your rights in and out of court. While we are adept at achieving outstanding results through negotiation and settlement, we prepare every case for the possibility of going to trial. This sends a powerful message to our legal opponents: Treat our clients fairly or face a long and difficult battle.
We Are Prepared To Handle Your Case
We represent clients in both class actions for consumers and class-action claims brought by employees including:
- False and deceptive labeling
- Failure to warn claims
- Consumer fraud
- Environmental/climate change cases
- Human rights violations
- Employment law claims
- Product defect claims
Class-action litigation can be complicated and procedurally demanding. Our lawyers have a wealth of experience and knowledge handling cases of this type. We will help you understand your options and help you obtain compensation for any losses and damages you have suffered.
Your Resource For Representation In Class-Action Lawsuits
If you think you may belong to a class of citizens that has reason to bring a lawsuit against a party that has wronged you, we are here to help you understand your rights and options.
To arrange a free initial consultation with one of our experienced class action lawyers, contact our Los Angeles law offices by telephone at 310-396-0731 or online by filling out a brief contact form.